Applications are being accepted in Lahore Cantt for DHA Education System Jobs 2023. The DHA Education System is a network of schools and colleges run by the DHA with the goal of offering Pakistani students a high-quality education. These institutions are renowned for their cutting-edge infrastructure, qualified faculty, and emphasis on technologically assisted learning. The jobs include teaching and administrative positions for primary, secondary, and higher education. The DHA Education System offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to its employees. Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements: have a highly recognized degree, have a valid teaching license, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be motivated and able to deliver high quality instruction, and have the knowledge and experience to manage a classroom effectively. The position offers job security, professional development, and the opportunity to work with a progressive team in an innovative environment.
DHA Education System Lahore Jobs 2023
|Publish Date:||08nd Feb 2023|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab|
|Department Name:||DHA Education System Lahore Jobs 2023|
|Job Category:||Government Job|
|Sr. No||Position Name||Qualification and Experience|
|1.||Female Principal||Minimum Master/BS/BS Hons (4 Years) degree or equivalent from HEC recognized institution.|
Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Principal at a reputed private or public educational institution (s)
Minimum 10 years’ total experience on teaching & administrative posts in educational institutions/organizations (Attested copies of Experience Certificates from the previous employer/s are required)
How to Apply for this DHA Education System Lahore Jobs 2023
- Complete career sample, including educational background and experience (inside the institution), necessary personal information, and tenure a description of the available roles administration experience in education (certificate attested by relevant institutions).
- A detailed account of previous career accomplishments (academic and other fields).
- A one-page handwritten essay by the candidate outlining his thoughts on the finest practices at the institution.
- The shortlisted candidates’ interview dates will be released later.
- No TA/DA is allowed.
- At the start of their applications, candidates should state the job they are applying for and their contact information.
- Before March 3, 2023, only qualified candidates may transmit the required documents via registered mail, courier, email, or WhatsApp.