The Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division is actively recruiting for a variety of roles in the year 2023. These include engineers, scientists, project managers, programmers, administrative/support staff, and policy analysts. Applicants must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field, relevant experience in the energy sector, engineering, science, project management, software development or customer service, and knowledge of relevant laws and regulations related to the energy industry in Pakistan. They must also be at least 18 years of age, able to pass a background check and drug test, and be proficient in the English language. For most positions with the Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division, applicants will need to have relevant experience in the field. This could include prior experience in engineering, science, project management, software development, or customer service. Candidates should also be familiar with the laws and regulations related to the energy industry in Pakistan. Additionally, experience in the public sector is often beneficial.
ministry of energy petroleum division jobs 2023
|Department Name:||Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division Jobs 2023|
|Job Category:||Government Job|
|Sr. No||Position Name||Qualification Required||Salary (PKR)|
|1.||Monitoring Officer (SDU)||Bachelors in Geographical Information Systems from any HEC recognize institute/ university / college. International degree in the relevant field will be preferred.||1 Lac|
|2.||Monitoring Officer (SDU)||Masters in Management Sciences from any HEC recognize institute/ university / college. International degree in the relevant field will be preferred.||1.5 Lac|
|3.||Energy Sector Specialist||Masters in Engineering from any HEC recognize institute/|
university / college. M.S./ M. Phil. (Total Quality Management) from any HEC recognized institute/ university will be preferred as an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division Jobs 2023
- The contract will initially have a one-year term, but it may be extended if necessary and if performance is up to par.
- The maximum age shall be determined using the CNIC and DoB as of the 15th day after the advertisement. Similarly, the least important experience shall begin counting on the day after the day the appropriate degree was declared and continue to the present.
- Employees of corporations, autonomous organizations, and semi-autonomous bodies may apply through the appropriate channels.
- Interested parties are urged to provide a full CV that includes all of their relevant education (with pass) Within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement, a color passport-size photograph with year/month, experiences (duration of service against each job), and biographical information. Late and incomplete applications won’t be taken into account.
- Applications made online via emails or other electronic channels won’t be taken into account either.
- Submissions should be made to the Director General of Petroleum Concessions at Petroleum House, 3rd Floor, Atatürk Avenue, G. 5/2, Islamabad.