Nadra Jobs 2023 Advertisement has opened fresh vacancies for highly qualified candidates. National Data Base Registration Authority is an independent sector that follows the policies formulated by the government. This department provides the successful career with competitive plans, great care and punctual environment. Nadra has sensitive information of all the citizens so it provides the huge security and safety for all the clients and employee staff members.
Nadra Jobs 2023 Advertisement Latest Opportunities
|Job Published||30th of May, 2023|
|Job Grade||Nadra Jobs 2023 Advertisement | Online Apply | Islamabad|
|Eligibility||Matric, intermediate, 16 years education in Business, administration, management and information technology, Bachelor degree holders|
|Organization||National Data base and Registration Authority (NADRA)|
|Age Limit||28-30 years|
|Newspaper||Express Daily Newspaper|
|Job Locality||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Job Type||Government Vacancy|
|Address||Regional Head Office NADRA, 30, Sector G-10/4, Mauve Area, Islamabad|
|Last Date to Apply||10th of June, 2023|
|Sr. No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Deputy Assistant Director|
Skills / Abilities:
- Candidates should have communication skills, writing skills, active listening.
- They must be able to do letter drafting to take minutes of meeting and dissemination.
- They should have ability to record internal and external communication.
- All the candidates must have knowledge of office management and putting data.
How to Apply for Nadra Jobs 2023 Advertisement | Online Apply | Islamabad
- For application procedure, all the candidates must bring all of their original documents personal, educational and professional at the mentioned address Nadra headquarters, G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Candidates can apply for one post only.
- After giving test candidates would be shortlisted and may call for an interview.
- The relaxation in age will be given by the Government.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Females, transgender are mostly encouraged to apply.
- Interview will be held at 18th of June at 9:00AM to onwards.
- Candidates must visit online official link to apply https://www.nadra.gov.pk/careers/.