The Wildlife Department of KPK offers a variety of jobs in 2023. The positions require qualifications such as a degree in zoology, wildlife management, or a related field, plus experience in conservation, research and management of wild animals. Responsibilities for these jobs include conducting surveys and research to identify wildlife population trends, assessing threats to wildlife and their habitats, developing regulations and policies for protection of wildlife, coordinating with other conservation partners and stakeholders, and raising public awareness about wildlife conservation. The jobs offer salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment to the following posts of Deputy Rangers (BPS-11) Wildlife Watcher (BPS-07) and Wildlife Watcher (BPS-07).
Wildlife Department Jobs 2023 | Online Apply
|Publish Date:||08nd Feb 2023|
|Department Name:||Wildlife Department Jobs|
|Job Category:||Government Job|
|Sr. No||Position Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|1.||Deputy Rangers (BPS-11)||F.Sc||01|
|2.||Wildlife Watcher (BPS-07)||Matric||08|
|3.||Wildlife Watcher (BPS-07)||Matric||04|
How to Apply for this Wildlife Department Jobs 2023 | Online Apply
- The basic stage for interested candidates is to apply online for the opportunities at www.etea.edu.pk.
- A recommended online deposit slip (including the token number, project code, and the candidate’s personal information) will be generated when the successful submission of the online application.
- Take a printout of the deposit slip that has been generated, then deposit the test fee (which would be non-refundable) at any UBL Bank branch in according to the instructions in the UBL OMNI Agent Easy Paisa app or operator.
- Please just save original deposit slip (the candidate’s copy) with the bank stamp after a successful fee submission and don’t give it to anyone else.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through SMS.
- Candidates are recommended against submitting a ported or converted mobile number.
- Candidates will be notified by ETEA through SMS for physical test and screening test.
- Submit separate application form to apply for multiple posts.
- Enter the name of the post clearly on the application form.
- At the time of the interview, candidates bring original documents.
- Last date to submit applications for Wildlife Department KPK Jobs is 10 March 2023.